I’ve been somewhat fortunate to have had our computer burn out almost a month ago. Except for missing skype chats with friends, I found I didn’t miss the computer at all! And as it turns out, can be very productive without one around to distract me.
1. purged a great many things; old baby toys, books, papers and clothes
2. hung up pictures and paintings that have been stashed in a closet since we moved in
3. taken more naps and caught up on some sleep
4. bought a piano (just for fun)
and the biggie…
6. moved our bed into the smaller of the two rooms and made a big open sunny work/play/craft room out of the other.
I only wish I had taken a before picture to really grasp what an enormous job this was. The work/play room is far from finished, but is coming together fairly quickly. I’m just waiting to put up some shelves for all the fabric I have stacked around the room in tubs and bags. I can’t wait to have it all at arms reach again! And as soon as I get this whole photo thing worked out, I’ve got plenty of things to share!